maandag 4 oktober 2010

Bitchie Blair

I think everybody knows here that I love Gossip Girl!
And now I've seen the first episodes from season 4 and I love this season :)
The clothes, the storyline, EVERYTHING!!

So finally I had some inspirations for my blog. I love the style from Blair Waldorf, so here are a few pics from her.





Her style is so colorful and chic. I love it! What do you think?

I was still a little bit sick last week and that's one of the reasons that I didn't post anything.. This week I have more time to post, so keep an eye on my blog ;)

XOXO

4 opmerkingen:

Lala zei

she has a great style, love it.

fruitcoctail zei

amazing outfits!
En dankjewel voor je reactie op m'n outfit.
liefs

Angélique zei

Ze weet zich altijd goed te kleden!

Emma :) zei

ik vind het leuk dat Leighton verschillende printjes met elkaar mixt, daardoor ontstaan hele onverwachte maar super toffe combinaties! :)